13 August 2009

A Chain Email To Pass Along



None of that 'Sis'-sy Stuff

Are you tired of those
sissy 'friendship' poems
that always sound good,
but never actually come close
to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of
True Friendship. You WON'T see cutesy little smiley faces
on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!

2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

6. When you are confused, I will use little words.

7. When you are sick, Stay away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have...

8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off-- After I laugh my rear off!!

9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
-- because you are my FRIEND!

***********************

Try sending this to 10 of your closest friends .. including the person who sent this to you ... Then, get depressed 'cause you can only think of 4!

***********************

A good friend will bail you out of prison.
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying"damn that was fun, but we messed up somewhere along the line!".

A good friend wonders about your romantic history.
A true friend could blackmail you with it.

A good friend doesn't know your parents' first names.
A true friend has their phone numbers in his address book.

A good friend will help you move.
A true friend will help you move a body.

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

LOL! I haven't heard a few of these and they gave me a good chuckle this morning. My favorite one is "When you are confused, I will use little words."

I'm sending that to one specific person. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Jamie, this is fantastic... But you're right 4 friends - maybe 2 or 3... Ha! :)